Rajasthan is known not just for its glorious history but also for the beautiful transformation of geography. You will find mountains, desert, a little area of planes, lakes, forests, and so on. We believe that the state has been in the shadows, lurking but not coming out for a long time. It can be because Rajasthan was always considered to be a state where survival wasnâ€™t easy due to desert regions, scanty rainfall, hot weather, and so on. ...Read More
But if we go down the pages of history, Rajasthan has witnessed some well-known establishments and dynasties, whether the Rajputana dynasty or any other empire. With different Rajasthan tour packages, we try to cover all the hidden treasures of this Indian state, from the mountains and planes to the royal culture and lifestyle. We also have packages based on the number of days and nights, so our clients can book the best one at their convenience.
With a duration of 11 days and 10 nights, the Rajasthan Journey package includes some of the major places, including Jaipur, Mount Abu, Bikaner, Udaipur, Jodhpur, and Jaisalmer. It is available for families of 5 members, groups of 7 people, and couples.
Lasting for 10 days and 9 nights, the Royal Rajasthan tour is inclusive of luxurious accommodation and all the meals. You will cover five cities in this package, namely Udaipur, Jaipur, Pushkar, Jaisalmer & Mount Abu.
Royalty in Rajasthan
The Royalty in Rajasthan will take you on a tour of the royal side of the state for 7 days and 6 nights. It includes four cities, namely Jaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, and Bikaner.
Covering the top six locations in the state, Padharo Rajasthan will take you on an unforgettable tour of Jaipur, Mount Abu, Udaipur, Bikaner, Jodhpur & Jaisalmer. It will last for 10 days and 9 nights in total.
Desert of Rajasthan
If you want to explore the beauty of the Thar desert, this tour package of 6 days and 5 nights will be the best option. It covers Jaisalmer, Bikaner, and Jodhpur- the three crowned jewels of the Thar desert in Western India.
We Provide Customized Holiday Package for Rajasthan
Discovering Rajasthan is undoubtedly one of the most challenging tasks, mainly because the state is so prominent in the land area. Besides, every city or town in this state has something to tell you about the history, the unique western Indian culture, the locals, and their lifestyles, but at this honey cuisine, art and craft, and so on. Apart from this, there are many excellent sightseeing locations, including the Ranthambore forest, Hawa Mahal, Udaipur palace, Ranthambore palace, and many more.
Getting the ultimate satisfaction from our tour packages may not be easy for you. But, if you want a traveler, love history, or want to enjoy a couple of weeks away from their daily mundane life with their friends or families, we are offering you the freedom to customize your tour in Rajasthan. Our experts will connect with you to help you plan the itinerary, choose the hotel or any other accommodation option, select the transport and optimize their routes, and do many other related tasks. So, even if you are a novice traveler or looking forward to enjoying your vacation in Rajasthan, you can customize the tour packages or opt for our help for your convenience.
If you are wondering why we offer custom tour packages, here are some reasons for your question or dilemma.
- First and foremost, customizing the tour packages provides a sense of independence and freedom to our customers. We have witnessed several people expressing their dissatisfaction with the tour packages most operators offer them. It might be due to the wrong choice of hotel accommodations, eateries, and dining areas or the entire itinerary itself. We never wanted this for our tour company. That is why we offer our customers the chance to customize their tour packages according to the places they would like to visit, the cities where they want to stay, and many other such terms and conditions.
- It is not just the cityâ€™s choice that they can customize in our tour package. They can decide where they would like to go for sightseeing, the average time spent at each location, the route to be followed, the halts and the eating destinations, and so on. So, if you want to visit Ranthambore forest first, followed by the palace, just let our experts know, and we will arrange for the same. Similarly, if you want to stay in Jaisalmer throughout your four-day tour without visiting any other location in the state, our experts will arrange for the same.
- Customizing the Rajasthan tours can also save a lot of money. This is because you can decide what places you would like to visit, the cities you want to cover, where you want to have your breakfast or lunch, and so on. Since you will have the freedom to choose everything from scratch in a tour package, you wonâ€™t have to worry about paying unnecessarily for things you didnâ€™t want.
So, letâ€™s not waste any more time and check if our customized tour packages can meet your expectations.
How Much does a Rajasthan Tour Package Cost?
The Rajasthan tour cost depends on several factors that should be considered before you conclude whether you want to opt for the option. For example, more days and nights in a tour package means higher costs. Similarly, if you opt for a tour package that covers top cities in Rajasthan, it will be costlier because of the hotel accommodations, transport, and so on.
Family tours are costlier than personal or friends tour due to the number of people involved in each group. Similarly, when our customers want to stay in premium and luxurious hotels, the cost increases by a whopping amount. So, the cost is not specific and entirely depends on all the above mentioned factors and many others. Therefore, we always advise our customers to ask for a quote before they can finalize everything.
Hotel costs in Rajasthan are approximately within the range of INR 2000 to INR 7000 per day, while transport and sightseeing can cost a person approximately INR 1000 to INR 5000 every day. Apart from this, there will be expenses for meals, shopping, and so on. Although personal costs are not included in our Rajasthan tour packages, the overall average amount will be around INR 27,000 for one person.
Rajasthan's Best Places, including in the Package
Rajasthan, the land of kings, is where one can find history dating back almost a millennium. But you won't find only palaces in this Indian state. With our tour packages, not only will you have the independence to customize the places you want to visit, but also you will come across some of the best treasures of Rajasthan. We include almost all the famous places, like Ranthambore forest, Wind Palace, Udaipur palace, Mehrangarh Fort, Kumbhalgarh Fort, Pilani, Pushkar lake, Nahargarh, Sam dunes, Sambhar Lake, Ranthambore, Rambagh palace, Sisodia Rani garden, and many more.
So, if you are looking for the best Rajasthan tour packages having the most popular places included in the itinerary, Book My Rajasthan Tour is your one-stop destination. We usually form our tours to cover the maximum locations within specific days and nights. Apart from this, we also ensure the average time allocated for each place is optimum, allowing our guests to enjoy their journeys. We aim to connect Rajasthani culture with the rest of India and other parts of the world. That's why our tour packages focus on more than just the palaces or places related to the royal families in Rajasthan. Instead, we include natural wonders, ruins, palaces, and many other areas together.
How can I book Rajasthan Tourism Package?
Touring around Rajasthan is one of the best activities for travelers, history lovers, and other people who want to spend their vacation away in the historical lap of India. But once you reach your website and look through the tour options, you might need clarification and get the booking process wrong. We understand how frustrating it can be, and we have helped you by explaining the same in the below section.
- The first thing you have to do is look through various tour options that we have under our tour company. Then, you can decide on the one you want to book based on the number of days and nights for each package, the towns to be covered, and so on.
- We have added all the travel pack details in each tour package so that you won't have to worry about anything. Our customers usually get ideas about the concerned packages by clicking on the detail section, and our experts can confirm the rest.
- After this, you must select the date you want to begin the tour and make the payments. After that, the rest of the work will be processed from our side.
The Hassle-Free, Safe, and Secure Rajasthan Package
One of the significant benefits of opting for our Rajasthan tour packages is that we ensure maximum safety and security for all our customers. Whether it is a group of girls or a family with several kids, we take care of everyone and everything without any further hassle. Our tour packages are free of hassle, from pickups and drops in some of the best vehicles to having meal plans in top-rated restaurants. Therefore, there is nothing to be worried about, especially when our experts will be there to guide you through every aspect of the Rajasthan tour.
Rajasthan is a border state in India, so you will have to carry all the essential documents. We will let you know about these documents so that you won't face any legal problems later on during the Tour. With our experts, you won't have to worry about the basic safety and precautionary rules, like identity, citizenship, entry to restricted areas in Rajasthan, etc. We will take care of all these things on your behalf to ensure you can enjoy your trip as much as possible.
Our Tour Company is focused mainly on improving travel standards and bringing Rajasthan to the limelight. For this, we ensure every tour package under our company name is optimized for safety and security in every sense. Whether it is the choice of different transport options concerning the number of people in a group or the on-road safety of the vehicles, we take everything very seriously.
If you are concerned about your safety during the understand tour or the struggles you might have to make hotel or transport bookings, then there is nothing to worry about. Our company is there to help you out with everything, from customizing the Tour according to your preferences to opt for the best accommodation and dining areas in the state.
The Must Try Dishes in Rajasthan
Rajasthan is certainly one or the best places in terms of exploring authentic Indian cuisines of varied types. Since it was the land of rulers, you will find the Royal cuisine and a local cuisine. Apart from this, the signature dishes vary from one place to another within the state. We have witnessed how people love Rajasthani cuisine, because not only it and describes the unique culture of the state but also somehow connects people one of the glorious periods of India. So, if you are visiting Rajasthan and planning to try some of its signature dishes and star dishes of the entire cuisine, here are some of the options you should consider.
- Dal Bati Churma: also considered as the authentic Rajasthani dish, Dal Bati Churma is a classic recipe. The Bati, a hard bread is primarily cooked in the desert region as it requires almost no water. Eating it with a lentil curry will give you a heavenly satisfaction. No matter which restaurant you have chosen to eat, you will get this recipe on the menu.
- Gatte ki subzi: Another Rajasthani classic is the gatte ki subzi. You can also call it a dish made with gram flour dumplings and a beautiful yellow Curry having elements like a blend of Indian spices, buttermilk, and tomato. Eating it with flatbread or rice is quite an unforgettable experience.
- Ker Sangri: do try one of the Rajasthaniâ€™s prides, the Ker Sangri. It is made with a wild Berry having a peppery and tangy flavor profile. It is primarily grown in the deserted regions of Barmer and Jaisalmer, and also have a legend that farmers used to cook this baby because they barely had enough fresh produce to go by in the deserted areas.
- Bajre ki Roti with garlic chutney: if you want a classic homemade food from Rajasthan, get this budget Ki roti served with garlic and chilli chutney. It is in fact, the primary dinner served in almost every common household in Rajasthan. The fresh handmade rotis made with bajra flour is served with roughly ground garlic and red chilli chutney mixed with mustard oil.
Must Visit Destinations in Rajasthan
As Rajasthan is one of the largest states in India, there are so many places to visit that you will lose count of the places you did visit in the past. Each city in Rajasthan holds an extraordinary story that will keep you enticed throughout your journey. For example, Jaisalmer is the golden city of Rajasthan, as it has houses and forts made from honey-colored gold sandstone. Similarly, Udaipur is known as the city of lakes because you will find almost 70% of lakes in the western India present here.
Ranthambore, Kumbhalgarh, and these other places are known for their rustic beauty, wilderness, and the famous tales of rajputanas. So, there are so many options that you can try while staying in Rajasthan, either based on our detailed itinerary having all the places listed down or according to the cities you will visit one after another. To start your tour, first, you can visit Jaipur, also known as the pink city of India, because almost every palace in this city is made from pink or red-colored sandstone. It is a well-known center of Rajasthani cuisine, textile, and handicraft industry. Bapu bazaar, Nahargarh Fort, Wind Palace, Amer Fort, and Jal Mahal are the five best places you can visit here in Jaipur.
Considered one of the most romantic spots in India, Udaipur is the destination for all couples and lovers. It is often termed the Venice of the east, thanks to the interconnected canals and water reverse you wonâ€™t find anywhere else. The city palace is the most popular place to visit in Udaipur, followed by Fateh Sagar lake and Lake Pichola. You have the Golden City of Jaisalmer in the extreme west of Rajasthan. From the famous Jaisalmer Fort to the Thar Heritage Museum and Sam Sand Dunes, there are so many different places you can visit.
Top Things to Buy in Rajasthan
Living in one of India's most culturally vibrant states and not roaming around the market streets or filling their bags with some of the unique elements sounds quite unnatural. Rajasthan has a culture that you won't find anywhere. It can be because it was once a state where Rajputana thrived, or it is isolated from the rest of the country. Despite all these matters, Rajasthan is one of the best places to visit and an ideal destination for shopaholics. The vibrant, colorful markets in Rajasthan will attract you when you see them for the first time. So, if you have planned to fill your shopping bags with some unique items from Rajasthan, here are the things you can buy.
- Get the classic Johari jewelry items from Jaipur's flea market, the Johri Bazar.
- Explore the beauty and uniqueness of Rajasthani textiles at the Bapu Bazar at a much more reasonable price.
- Flavored teas and spices from different parts of the state are sold at the Clock Tower Market.
Once you are in Udaipur, do pay a visit to the Bada Bazar, where you will get shops almost for everything and also at wholesale prices.
- If you are wondering where to get some test elements to decorate your house, the Hathi Pol bazaar is the best choice. Here, several miniature Rajasthani paintings describe its culture, history, local lifestyle, and many other facts.
- Another wholesale market you can try in Rajasthan is the Sadar Bazar in Jaisalmer. You will get almost everything here, but the shoes or the jooties made out of camel leather and the authentic silver elements representing Rajasthani culture are the two most famous things that people usually buy here.
Hereâ€™s why Rajasthan Tour Package is a Good Option
Rajasthan is one of the most visited states in western India. Being the center of Rajputana history, a neighboring state with Pakistan, and having a vibrant and colorful culture and heritage, the state is known for some of the most spectacular places and fortifications that have perhaps no comparison. From the beautifully designed wind palace in Jaipur to the rustic and tall jessamine foot in Jaisalmer, there are countless places you can visit in each Rajasthani city.
On top of that, Rajasthanâ€™s cuisine is mouth-watering and so delicious that you will often crave having an authentic thali with all the classic elements. But these are not the only reasons you should have a Rajasthani tour package booked for yourself. As the state is so large and there are a plethora of things to do, getting confused is relatively easy.
Thatâ€™s why you can get everything sorted when you book a professional travel tour of Rajasthan. First, our Rajasthan tour packages cover almost all the famous landmarks in the state based on the cities. Besides, we have tours that cover only a single town and packages with coverage of the top six cities. So, we allow our customers to choose our tour according to their convenience and the place they want to visit. This helps them immensely because they wonâ€™t have to work on an itinerary alone and miss some critical landmarks they must see while staying in Rajasthan.
Apart from this, our company will handle all the hotel bookings and accommodations at various locations in Rajasthan. Whether getting confirmation from the hotel about the room booking or asking for the bills, our experts will handle everything so that you can enjoy your tour without hassle. So, what are you waiting for? Do connect with us and learn more about the specialties of our Rajasthan tour packages.
What are the Romantic Things to do on Rajasthan trip?
You would not believe this but Rajasthan is often considered as a romantic gateway or the lovers paradise in India. It can be due to the fact that Rajasthan is the home to the city of lakes, Udaipur which is the true manifestation of romance and adoration. It can also be due to the fact that the state has some of the deserted regions that are perfect for having a private vacation. You have to target, one of the most popular historical towns in India that not only witnessed the love life between Rani padmavati and her husband but also the sacrifice of all the women when Khilji tried to enter the palace with malicious intentions.
But if you are not sure how you can make the most out of the romantic tour of Rajasthan, here are some of the best options for you.
- Do pay a visit to Sawai Madhopur in Ranthambore.
- For some sightseeing, you can go for a jungle safari in Ranthambore forest where you will come across tigers, lions, Peacocks, and many other such animals.
- If you want some peaceful days with your partner for Rajasthan tour, Pushkar and Ajmer sound to be the best options.
- Discovering some of the historical landmarks in Rajasthan, especially the forts and palaces is something that you shouldnâ€™t miss on such a romantic trip to Indiaâ€™s one of the culturally vibrant states. You can visit the Sheesh Mahal, the Nahargarh Fort, Jaisalmer Fort, the City Palace, and many other such landmarks.
- One of the famous places in Rajasthan that should be there in your bucket list is Mandawa. Not only it has some of the most famous havellis and palaces in the state but it is also the location where the famous Bollywood movie, Bajrangi Bhaijan was shot.
How Many Days are Enough for Rajasthan?
The vast expanse of Rajasthan is one of the many reasons why people cannot wind up on tour within a couple of days. Thatâ€™s why most of our tour packages are of a minimum of four days. However, suppose the tour has only one city to cover. In that case, we have options for two days because we believe that the time will be enough for relaxation from your mundane life and discovering the rich culture and heritage of that concerned city.
As we offer customized tour packages for Rajasthan, our clients have the complete liberty to change the number of days and nights we initially had for a particular package. Therefore, they can extend it up to two weeks according to the locations they would like to visit, the number of cities they want to cover in Rajasthan, and the number of days they want to spend in each town. We ensure that our clients can feel at ease with how we decide the number of days and nights for every tour package, which is why there is no room for complaining or experiencing dissatisfaction.
In the urban settlements of Jaipur, Udaipur, Jodhpur, and so on, it wonâ€™t take long for you to visit the sightseeing landmarks in a day due to the availability of well-built roads and interconnectivity of all these locations. However, there might be some transport problems and delays in remote areas, like Jaisalmer, Pushkar, and many other such sites. Besides, if you want to stay a little longer in mount Abu, we would recommend a maximum of three days and two nights because there isnâ€™t much to see at this location unless you go outside the city border and visit the suburban areas.
Best Time to Visit Rajasthan for Perfect Holidays
Rajasthan experiences drastic weather and climate condition throughout the year. Since most of its parts are covered with sand or desert, you wonâ€™t find clouds in the city. Even during the monsoon season, the state receives almost ÂĽ of the rainfall of any other Indian state. So, deciding the right time to explore Rajasthan and its cultural history is pretty tricky.
If you can tolerate the extreme heat during the summer, when the mercury rises above 40 degrees Celsius, you can visit the state from April to June. However, be prepared to endure the summer heat and the loo winds that blow over the land during these months. Since you wonâ€™t find clouds in most areas of Rajasthan, there is nothing to be worried about regarding the humidity. Therefore, you wonâ€™t sweat much, even if the temperature is pretty high.
Apart from this, autumn and spring are considered the best seasons for visiting Rajasthan and spending the holiday. During these seasons, the temperature remains within an average range, which is neither too hot nor too cold that you wonâ€™t be able to tolerate it. Winter season is also amicable for visiting the state. Still, the temperature at night can drop to a considerably low value due to the absence of clouds and the presence of desert.
Rajasthan Tour Package Value for Money and Time
We understand people's concerns when they plan to visit a vast state like Rajasthan, where there are so many things to do, places to explore, and so on. That's why our tour packages are designed in a manner where we guarantee that maximum savings will be there for every person. Not only do we find the best accommodation at a considerably fair and justified price, but we also focus on reducing travel costs by choosing vehicles that can accommodate more people but won't charge much. Our itinerary plans are also done in a way where the distance to be covered between two sightseeing landmarks is always less.
Our team gives major priority on money and time, which is why our Rajasthan tour will take you around some of India's classic and timeless destinations. Even if the tour is only for two days and involves one or two cities, our planned itinerary will be enough to help you discover and unearth some of the hidden treasures of that place quickly. So, there is nothing to be worried about, especially when you have us as your tour guide operator.
With years of experience in offering guided tours in Rajasthan covering cities like Jaipur, Bikaner, Mount Abu, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Pushkar, Ranthambore, Kumbhalgarh, and so on, we know what travelers usually look for in a tour package. Based on these, we have modified them from time to time to ensure our packages can offer solutions to all the problems people are facing while planning to visit Rajasthan. So, if you want to see the Indian state that was once the seat of the Rajputana empire and that also adds a fair and justified price rate, do connect with us and explore our tour packages.
Explore Rajasthan with best Indiaâ€™s Tour Operators
As we already said, Rajasthan is one of the best areas to visit, mainly because the culture and heritage are so diverse and vibrant that you will be amazed. Whether you travel with your family or friends, it is the perfect vacation destination for a long time. Knowing more about western India is only possible if you start exploring from Rajasthan itself, as the state has so many historical tales and hidden treasures. The best part is that it is not only Indians who visit Rajasthan almost yearly. You will find so many foreigners roaming around in the streets of Rajasthan, exploring the local lifestyle and cultures, eating the Rajasthani classic cuisines, and shopping from the markets.
It is quite a surreal sight to see that such a state which was once considered a drawback and outdated location, has gained so much limelight in recent years just because of tourism and travel. So, if you want to explore Rajasthan, nothing will be as good as our tour company because we believe that having a guide alongside you can solve many problems. We not only offer multiple packages in terms of the cities to visit, the number of days and nights to spend, and so on, but we also ensure each package has an optimized price rate so that everyone can avail of the same and explore the beauties of Rajasthan without any hassle.
You can also customize the tour packages according to your convenience, thereby having a vacation just like you wanted in the first place. We always ensure maximum safety for our clients during the break, whether in choosing a hotel with optimum security or checking the on-road safety certifications for the transport vehicles. With Book My Rajasthan Tour, you will have a golden chance to know more about this city in detail.